I am a freedom fighter Nov 20th at 5:00 pm event
About this class
On NOV 20th
I am a freedom fighter Organization & This little light of mine are partnering to raise funds to end the fight in human trafficking!
Class time options are 11am and 5 pm
seating is limited
You must be 11 years or older to participate in a candle pouring workshop. All participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Participants will choose their vessel from our selection, before being led to the fragrance cabinet with over 60 scent options to choose from! From there, our class lead will guide you through each step of the candle pouring process all while making great memories and sharing a laugh with your group! All classes are 45 min - 1 hour in length depending on group size.
The cost of each class includes:
- vessel from our wall
- Wicks / glue anchors
- 100% Natural soy wax
- Fragrance oil
- Access to our discounted candle refill program
- 10% off discount to shop our boutique the day of you class!
No experience is necessary! Our main goal is to provide you with a great interactive experience that brings friends, family, and loved ones back around the table where the very best memories are made. See y'all soon!
532 E. New Haven Ave., Melbourne, FL 32901
- Participants may bring their own drinks and glasses to our candle pouring workshops.
- All participants consuming an alcoholic beverage will be required to show valid I.D.
- All classes begin promptly at the time scheduled. If you do not appear for your reservation on time, or cancel within 48 hours of the reservation time, your appointment is nonrefundable.
- Classes will not be delayed for late arrivals
- Classes are ONLY open to paying attendees, guests / friends / family, that are not participating in the course are not permitted to sit at the candle pouring tables.